1. Data controller
The data controller of your personal data is ZPHU Blachmix with its registered office in Stara Wieś 461, 34-600 Limanowa, NIP [VAT] 7371226340. In all matters related to the processing of your data, you can contact the data controller by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address: ZPHU Blachmix, ul. Witosa 15, 34-600 Limanowa
2. Categories of personal data.
The controller processes the following categories of your personal data:
• first name, surname, e-mail address, company name, telephone number, address details, NIP [VAT], REGON and data contained in the enquiry provided in the contact form
• data collected by the controller’s website related to the cookies used by ZPHU Blachmix.
3. Purpose of data processing and legal basis
Personal data may be processed by the controller for the following purposes:
• marketing and information activities carried out by ZPHU Blachmix, to the extent specified in the content of consent to the processing of personal data, including the sending of the Newsletter. - Art. 6(1)(a) and (f) GDPR.
• presenting of a commercial offer, to execute enquiries reported via the contact form on the website and to execute a sales contract for products offered by ZPHU Blachmix. - pursuant to art. 6(1)(b) GDPR
• financial and accounting - on the basis of Article 6(1)(c) GDPR - the processing is necessary to comply with the law, inter alia tax regulations, including Article 74 of the Accounting Act, until the time required by the relevant tax law;
• conducting complaint processes - on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR - the legitimate interest of ZPHU Blachmix for a period of 5 years from the end of the contract;
In connection with the processing of your personal data by ZPHU Blachmix, you are entitled to:
1) The right of access to personal data,
2) The right to rectification of personal data,
3) The right to erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten),
4) The right to restrict the processing of personal data,
5) The right to data portability to another controller,
6) The right to object to the processing of data, including profiling, and for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling,
7) The right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation.
5. Sharing of personal data
The recipients of your personal data may be entities providing IT, legal, analytical, marketing services to ZPHU Blachmix as well as mobile network operators, courier companies and postal operators.
6. Transfer of personal data to a third country
Data is not transferred to third countries or international organisations.
7. Period of retention of personal data
Your personal data is stored by:
• the duration of the contract, and thereafter until the statute of limitations for any complaints and claims
• the period required by law or necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller of the personal data
• until such time as consent is revoked
• the period necessary for marketing and responding to requests for information
8. Withdrawal of consent
You may withdraw any consent you have given at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before its withdrawal. Please withdraw your consent in electronic form - email to email@example.com or in writing to ZPHU Blachmix, ul. Witosa 15, 34-600 Limanowaa
9. Your personal data will not be processed by automated means, including profiling.
10. The provision of personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary for marketing activities.
The controller of your personal data is ZPHU Blachmix with its registered office in Stara Wieś 461, 34-600 Limanowa.
The personal data voluntarily provided by you in the form, such as first name, surname, email address, will be processed by ZPHU Blachmix for the purpose of distributing the newsletter.
You have the right to inspect your personal data that is processed by the data controller, as well as the right to rectify it and to unsubscribe.
The personal data you provide in the contact form, such as your first name, surname, email address, telephone number, is necessary in order to respond to your enquiry.
The controller of the personal data is ZPHU Blachmix with its registered office in Stara Wieś 461, 34-600 Limanowa. Legal basis for the processing of personal data provided in the contact form: legitimate interest of the controller, i.e. art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
ZPHU Blachmix may place the following types of cookies on your end device:
• to ensure safety
• to provide users with advertising content that is more relevant to their interests.
• basic - installed when, through the appropriate settings of the software installed on your device, you have consented to their installation
• technical - necessary for the proper functioning of the website. Used to ensure security when visiting and logging into the system and to ensure that the site is displayed correctly, depending on which device the person is using.
• analytical - helps measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, leading to improvements in the functioning of the site - its structure and content
ZPHU Blachmix uses the web-based statistical services of third parties, i.e. Google Analytics for the purpose of sourcing the information necessary to create activity reports.
Consent to the placement of cookies on the end device is usually given by default through the settings of the internet browser. The user can change the settings and independently determine the conditions for storing and accessing the data. Among the settings, it is possible to block cookies completely or to inform the user each time cookies are sent to the terminal device.
Please be advised that blocking cookies may affect some of the functionality available on the website.